Our friend’s step-Mom made these for us on our annual camping trip. OMG, they are amazing! I don’t care for mint, but I decided to just go with it and have my drink made like the recipe calls for. So glad I did! The splash of rumplemint is just flat out necessary.
This recipe isn’t cheap, but making it yourself is much cheaper than ordering them at a snazzy bar for a treat. It’s so worth it but you’ll be putting some money in your liquor cabinet.
This year I’m thinking I want to make it for Christmas. The girl is 21 now and I bet she and my mom will love them.
Please make a note. This recipe came from the lady that works at the liquor store. Her explicit instructions were to ONLY have two drinks.
Pound some water…repeat. Now that’s a solid plan 😉
- 2 oz. vanilla vodka
- 2 oz. chocolate whipped cream vodka
- 2 oz. cream de cocoa
- 1 oz. Godiva chocolate liquor
- Rumplemintz liquor
- Pour vanilla vodka, whipped cream vodka and dream de cocoa over ice in a shaker. Shake well.
- Strain and pour into martini glass.
- Pour Godiva chocolate into glass. This will give it a layered look.
- Drizzle rumplemintz on top.